Saturday, February 16, 2008

New colour palette


I'm not sure if anyone notices, but I often change the colors on my blog. Since I've recently become addicted to colourlovers.com, I thought, why not use a nice palette from the thousands available there? So, I chose the palette called "Easily Fooled" by the user "museful". Let me know if you like it.

You can check out my latest colors, palettes and patterns right here.

All my little sushi images and such are also missing right now. You see, there was a little incident with my web hosting company and now I am in the process of setting up a new place to keep all my images and stuff. In the mean time, I'll see if I can find some little images that someone wont mind me linking to. (For all you folks who dont understand what I just said, it's not that important.)

0 comments: