Tuesday, February 12, 2008

And now for something completely different

I guess I could kind of relate this post to the idea that I want to give this blog a new look. It's gonna be funky retro sweet. In the mean time, I need to figure out how to design the graphics I want.

I've been checking out this website for a while: colourlovers.com. It's basically a community for people who love colors, and now they have patterns as well. You can check out color palettes other people have made or make your own.

I made a pattern called shogun, (shown here) and it's based on the early Autumn foliage I saw in Japan. I guess there are so many colors in the spectrum that 3 of the ones I used have not been used on the site before... so they let me name them! That was fun. Anyway, check out my page on there.

I encourage you to make your own. It's fun and easy and no design skills are required.

0 comments: