Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Cupcakes for a BBQ


I made some cupcakes for the boyfriend's bosses BBQ last weekend and they were a big hit. I opted for the vanilla/vanilla flavor combo because of its general likeability. People really loved them, but I honestly felt they were not as moist as I would have liked. I have to say the most moist cupcakes I have made have been from Vegan Cupcakes Take Over The World, despite the obvious lack of butter. I used the recipe for cake and frosting from Bakeralla's site.

Also, apologies for my last of posts lately. I've actually been to a lot of restaurants and have made some tasty food lately but I have been so busy during the day with my new full-time job (4 month mile stone in a couple of days, yay for me) that I have not been in the mood to spend much time on the computer when I get home. But, I must try harder.


Cheerio

0 comments: