Friday, April 11, 2008

What does the "cutest" cupcake look like?

Update: Winners have been posted from the Martha Stewart Cutest Cupcake contest. They are gorgeous!

Click to see the winning photos.

This week Martha Stewart launched her "cutest cupcake" competition. At first I was not going to participate because the reward is a "cupcake tree" from the MS collection. I mean, come on, that is straight up cheap. I am thinking a much more suitable reward would be a trip to NYC to be on the show and create the award-winning cupcake for the world. Alas, that is not the case.

I think I actually found the lavish grand prize: here it is. Please!!! Who doesn't already have that thing!

Nonetheless, I discovered that all you have to do to enter is just upload a photo to the MS site. So, because this is so easy to do, I'll give it a shot upload the pumpkin cupcake photo I took a few weeks ago, and a few others, and see what happens.

In the mean time, you can check out:

Cupcake Week: Cupcake of the Day
Cupcake Contest Page
Cupcake Photos Submitted

0 comments: