Friday, June 22, 2007

It's heeeeeeeeerre!



The word "obsessed" is so played out. It's joined the ranks of "amazing" and "surreal." So, how shall I put this? I am fixated, preoccupied if you will, with cupcakes. I mean, when my boyfriend is talking about something totally non-related to cupcakes, a typical response from me is "That peanut butter and jelly cupcake from Yummy cupcakes had peanut butter cake, right?" (that actually happened).

So, you an imagine my pleasure when the postman dropped off my new WILTON CUPCAKE TOWER!! Did I really NEED this? no. But in a way I do. I offered to bake up to a 100 cupcakes for a friend's birthday party, and you know a sister needs a tower for that!





Also, I went and bought Wilton's gum paste flower kit. It will help me make pretty, delicate flowers for all my sweet cakes. Don't worry, I will keep you posted.

0 comments: