Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Watermelon Seed Quiz

I was just chopping up my favorite fruit, watermelon, and a bunch of questions about their seeds popped into my head. Watermelon juice by the way is probably one of the top three tastiest things to drink in the entire world. That and this other fruit juice from Barbados that I can't remember the name of.

So, the question is, DO YOU EAT WATERMELON SEEDS?

Respond with any or all of the following:

a) Most definitely not!

b) Only the tiny white ones that are in there even when the watermelon is labelled as "seedless"

c) Some of them, but not the black ones.

d) I'll eat them if I am at a place where it would be rude to start spitting them out, like a picnic with a lot of people or something.

e) hell, yeah!!! Bring 'em on!

So, let's share people, this is a safe space.

BTW I think I am switching to Brian Williams for my nightly news, Katie is getting sooo negative!

0 comments: